What is CyberGate?
CyberGate is an SaaS (Software as a Service) solution developed by Dutch company CyberTwice.
CyberGate enables any IP based two way audio and live video device to content to Microsoft Teams without the need for any extra hardware.
CyberGate is a cloud-based software that allows you to connect your IP devices to Microsoft Teams. It is a subscription-based service that is hosted in Azure.
CyberGate offers a variety of features, including:
- Two-way audio and live video from your IP device to the Teams user’s desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone, and Teams Smartphone app.
- Remotely open a door or gate using the Teams Dialpad.
- Call individual Teams users or configure group names to call multiple users simultaneously.
- Supports a variety of IP devices, including SIP video intercoms, IP paging systems, and SIP-enabled IP cameras.
- Easy to use and configure.
- Affordable and scalable.
CyberGate is a great way to connect your IP devices to Microsoft Teams and improve your communication and collaboration.
CyberTwice Integration with 2N IP Door Intercom
CyberGate for Microsoft Teams has made it much easier for companies to open the door.
Not only that but also the visitor experience is better. The receptionist or front desk employee can answer the door from any convenient location.
As a result, your visitors aren’t standing in front of a closed door; you can walk toward them after giving them access, and delivery services can deliver packages in the hallway.